Wednesday 2 September 2015

Scrap the girls September

This was one of those nights where, as I perused the new challenge blog sites for September I cam across one that I just had to do right now.....

The current album Im working on is from our holiday to Sweden last year and Im combining elements from 3 different collections to try to fit a combination of forest, city beach and tropical photos in!

Anyway after a very travel themed album I had previously been working on, Im really enjoying making this one a lot more floral and pretty and I came across the sketch challenge over at Scrap the girls - I knew it was perfect....

 

Instead of the journal card I used two photos, and stretched it over two pages (Im liking my albums much better all coordinated...) and here is the finished layout!
I had these two photos from when we went to pick raspberries... the girls were dressed up all Swedish with their pastel cardigans, pretty dresses and Heidi plaits - they were so cute!!! We pretty much lived on raspberries with vanilla sauce for a month



7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful double page layout! Thanks for playing along at STG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you have adapted the sketch to a double, just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at STG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks fabulous how you changed the sketch into a double layout, great photos too. Plus raspberries and vanilla sauce sounds delicious!!!!!!!! Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous take on the sketch!! This is so pretty! I love all of the pretty flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at Scrap the Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing take on the sketch - I love it stretched to a double! Well done! Thanks for joining in at STGs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. pefect. And way to go with a double, thanks heaps for joining us at STGs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful layout, thank you for playing along with Scrap The Girls! xx AJ

    ReplyDelete