Tuesday 1 September 2015

Techniques, titles and a new album!

Nothing like the beginning of the month for a scrapbooker.... Finding all the newest challenges and deciding which photos and sketches I will be able to complete for the month!

Luckily I had a lovely scrapping day yesterday with my bestie. We had scones with jam and cream, tea and a new album to start! As the previous album I have been working on was very "travelly" and linear I think I will enjoy this one, which will be a lot more floral...

The first layout I need to show everyone, however is for the newest challenge over at Lasting Memories

The theme for this month is " techniques and titles", and the first challenge requires MIXED MEDIA with A BOLD TITLE

Here is my first layout for the month:



I also found this fantastic challenge over at Artastic this month.... It is to use the inspiration picture below to create your layout. For mine I was inspired firstly by the sand and sea, secondly by the exotic location - I tried to exoticise my layout a little with the pink peacock background paper...







And over at Pixels and paper was this lovely floral inspiration challenge:


which inspired the following very floral layout!




10 comments:

  1. You are off and racing Renee - nothing like getting a head start with these delightful pages. Thank you for being first on both ARTastic and Pixels and paper this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... you're quick! Lovely layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Lo with all the flowers. I love the photos!! Thanks for playing with us at Pixels and Paper this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such sweet and fun LOs :) Thank you for playing along with our challenge at Pixels and Paper and ARTastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining in with us at ARTastic. That is a fabulous double pager you have created. I love the background paper you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been busy with some lovely art here!! Lovely pages all of them Renee!! Thanks for Sharing with us at Pixels and Paper :) Hugs Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes, deffo 'exotic'! Love your take & your double pages...both of them! Thanks so much for your ARTastic entry this month!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely double beach layout. Thank you for joining our challenge at ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have been busy ! Thanks so much for joining in with us at Artastic
    All the layouts you have done here are lovely.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done on a great page for our challenge at ARTastic this month. I love your banner and the ruler paper. Looks like a beautiful place to visit. Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete