Saturday 30 March 2013

Kraft it up March challenge


My photography (or lens?) is failing me again.... focus slightly out and too much light reflection, sigh

This layout was made for the Kraft it up March challenge at
http://kraftitup.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/kraft-it-up-mid-month-dt-reveal.html using the following sketch:



I was so impressed with this sketch and had a thousand ideas, but only found one piece of Kraft labelled cardstock.... unfortunately my ideas didnt translate quite so well to paper, probably doesnt help that I am rather lacking in the tools department! Well this is my rescued version - when all else fails just add bling. I think you almost need sunglasses to look at it - luckily my poor photography tones it down a little.

Materials used for this challenge:

Kraft Funday cardstock
DCWV stardust stack
Black card
Ribbonz ribbon
Teresa Collins on the edge shiny card
A bunch of random sparkly things I found whilst rummaging around.

3 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch Renee. Thanks for joining in with us this month at KIU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab take on the sketch, thanks for playing along with us @ KIU :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome work with the KIU challenge. Love what you have done with the blue. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete