Sunday 2 June 2013

My creative sketches May challenge - Black Sandy beach



I decided to stretch this months My creative Sketches sketch and scrap my last few photos from Muriwai beach in 2010. I added a couple of extra elements but kept all the circles and placements from the sketch! I used a DCWV background from the last few remaining sheets of my endless summer stack with a whole lot of papers and embellishments from my stash including /bella oriental and Prima patterned papers, Graphic 45 on the boardwalk collection, Green tara metal seashells and Kaisercraft tickets. The sketch is below:

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at MCS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great two-page layout - lovely take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at MCS!

    ReplyDelete