Monday 29 September 2014

Black with 2/ Artastic September Challenge

CURRENT MOODBOARDSEPTEMBER  SKETCH




SEPTEMBER inspiration - Dominique Falla with TipografiaThis is my last minute entry for the September Black with 2 challenge (sketch and moodboard shown above) http://blackwith2challenge.blogspot.com.au/

I am also entering over at Artastic, where the criteria was to use twine/ string and draw inspiration from the artwork above (And I used a lovely piece of pink twine...) http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/


I started this layout about two weeks ago, and dont think I have ever had so much trouble making a layout work! I tried all kinds of embellishments and papers but just kept ending up with a big mess.... finally today I visited a friend and borrowed a little of her stash to make the best of what I had!

Very good to finally be uploading another dodgy night photo and putting this layout in the album....

8 comments:

  1. I love the use of the twine to hold your journalling tag. Your background work looks great. Super sweet photos. Thanks for joining in with us at ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely page Renee, I think it all works beautifully. Many thanks for playing along with us on ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice choose of the twine criteria and lovely take on the sketch. Thank you for joining in at ARTastic
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. IT's a gorgeous page.....I'm glad it worked out in the end...thank goodness for scrappy mates, eh? Love how you've twirled the twine around, too:) Thanks so much for joining us at ARTastic this month:):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightful page! Thank you for joining in at ARTsatic this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely page. Thank you for joining us at Black with Two.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous and deligjtful page with a creative use of twine. Thank you for playing with us at ARTastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice layout. Thanks for joining us at ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete