Sunday 8 February 2015

XOXO/ Pixels and paper February challenges

 

Although its not ENTIRELY the beginning of the month, I have finally had a little scrapbooking time the last few days so have been doing my customary beginning of month challenge site blog hop looking for inspiration. The image above is this months picture inspiration over at Pixels and paper... I saw it and fell in love - then thought, pink, blue, postcards, Paris. Graphic 45s "Come away with me" collection in a nutshell.... I wanted to a nice double page with a travel theme so I went looking for a suitable sketch. Eventually I found this months scraplift from XOXO scrapbooking. It is " The shard" by Kimmy. It was perfect for the right side of my page and I decided to elongate the elements to make my version.
 


And so: my final version. Pink, blue, postcards and the word Paris mixed with elements from the shard.. Whilst I put some photos from New Zealand on it for now, I will probably change it to some suitable photos from Europe later. I didnt stick the photos down!

Come and enter these great challenges this month over at:

11 comments:

  1. I love the flow of your double page spread and that G45 collection is the perfect choice. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page!! Thanks for playing along with us at Pixels and Paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your paper selection works beautifully with this months inspiration and I really like you have done a double page to showcase your photos. Well done! Thank you for playing along with us on Pixels and Paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting take on the challenge, it looks like you enjoy your travel scrapbooking! Thanks for entering in Pixels and Paper Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Job pulling out the one page lift into two pages! Your photos look like a interesting place to visit! The rust color and steam/fog on the water looks cool! Great papers! Thanks for playing along with us over at XOXO Scrapbooking! ~Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. great travel page love all the elements thanks for joining us at P&P this month

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this paper collection from Graphic 45 and it goes so well with our mood board and of course, your delightful photos. Thank you for sharing with us at Pixels and Paper. Cheers, Di

    ReplyDelete
  8. Renee, this layout is awesome! I love that you have turned it into a double. They aren't my favourite thing to do, but you make this work so well. I love someone who thinks outside the square. Thanks for playing along at XOXO ~ DT Tess

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic pages, all of them :) thank you for playing along with our challenge at Pixels and Paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Renee - Great Layout! Fantastic job on the double page! Thanks for playing along with us at XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Renee, can you please email me at tessatmybest@hotmail.com. We would love for you to be our April guest designer :-)

    ReplyDelete