Wednesday 30 April 2014

Once upon a sketch April challenge


Above is my version of this months sketch challenge at Once upon a sketch... The theme is something that changed your life - and you cant really go past your first child for that one! The journalling is on the back of the 'baby' tag, and my photography really stinks tonight but I was trying to upload in time for the last 5 minutes but just missed out lol. It took me all week to finish this layout - it wasnt quite right and I just couldnt seem to fix it so eventually I just glued everything on....

1 comment:

  1. Renee, what a dreamy, beautiful layout for this oh so sweet and touching photo. Our children really do change our lives. I can see how much love and care that you have put into this gorgeous page!! Thanks for sharing about your hidden journaling. Although you missed the OUAS deadline, you have such wonderful and lovely memories here. So glad that you were inspired by the April challenge and thanks for sharing our our FB page. ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete