Monday 27 July 2015

Lasting memories "cluster" challenge

I cant believe July is almost finished already!!! Guess its that time again to post this months final challenge over at Lasting Memories

This months theme was 'together', and this weeks challenge is to use a cluster.... Theres not long left now but make sure you get those entries in quick! There should be a lot of ways to add a cluster to your layouts...

Here is my example. I started this layout with a yellow background page and some leftover paper scraps from a recent Kaisercraft collection  - I decided they matched perfectly, and then found a few flowers and some twine to go with it. I added a very cute photo of my daughter when she was small, and I think this one took me about ten minutes - with most of that time gluing the twine on...


Dont forget to come and have a look at what the rest of the design team have done!

No comments:

Post a Comment