Tuesday 28 July 2015

Lullaby

I found this fantastic sketch over at My creative sketches and instantly saw a great double page possibility...

                                                                          
I decided to stretch the whole design and add an extra  photo to fit with my baby album. I only have the final few pages to go - which is very exciting! Miss Aelira has been loving checking each page as I finish and deciding whether or not she was the cuter baby...

Here is my take:


 Come and get your entry in over at My creative sketches - entries dont close until mid August, so plenty of time to complete this cute sketch challenge!

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful and I love how the green circle brings the design together.
    I am also now one of your latest keen Followers via Google Friend Connect xxx
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete