Sunday 26 May 2013

From Screen to scrap May challenge - Family


While not exactly the greatest photo, it is one of very few I have of my kids playing with their cousin. I stencilled the background paper on this layout as per this months Screen 2 Scrap challenge (The perks of being a wallflower), chose the photo and then left it afew days wondering what to do! Eventually I pulled out this window frame by Scrapmatts and decided to do a secret garden style layout.

The challenge involves green cardstock, brick stencilling and Black lettering - definately a tough one! Some great prizes on offer though....

6 comments:

  1. What a fab page Renee! I love who you have added the chippie with the fab floral clusters around your photo. So pleased you have scrapped this one, cos it is lovely. Thank you for playing along at FS2S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a go at this Renee. You've come up with a magical page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Renee! I love the chippie frame you used and just saying.....'you are so good at clustering'. Thanks for joining in this month at FS2S :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet page - lovely work Renee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Renee! I need to send you your prize for this gorgeous winning entry...could you let me have your postal details please? My email address is sandirobinson17@msn.com Many Thanks Sandi

    ReplyDelete