Saturday 11 May 2013

Kaisercraft Saturday sketch #2/ Frosted Designs challenge - Spring ski trip

I made this layout combining Frosted Designs May colour challenge  - requiring black, white and only one other colour (in my case pink) with a Saturday sketch #2 from Kaisercraft shown below, and some cute photos of my daughter learning to ski during a perfect Spring skiing trip.
 
Materials used:
Kaisercraft cardstock licorice
Kaisercraft Black and white timeless 6" paper pad
Kaisercraft Lavendar Haze 6" paper pad and die cut collectables
pink cardstock
transparency

4 comments:

  1. I love your layout, the subtle use of the pink dragged my eyes to the photo and then I explored the rest of it. Thank you for entering the Black, White + One Challenge at Frosted Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Thanks for playing along with us over at Frosted Designs Color challenge, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pop of pink on this! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pops of pink are fantastic. Such cute photos.

    ReplyDelete