Sunday 26 May 2013

The Paper Bakery May sketch #4 - Belle of the ball

This is my layout following the Paper bakery second May sketch. Im feeling a little tired tonight and just couldnt seem to get anything cut or attached straight! This is the only set of photos I have remaining with 3 vertical - Im really starting to get through my piles of photos to be scrapped, and even managing to print some new ones.....They are of my mother going to a dress up party and her very cool outfit. The sketch is below:

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful take on the sketch. I like the way the four square papers stand out bringing focus to your pics. Tks. for playing along with us at The Paper Bakery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the Sketch!! Thanks for playing along with us @ The Paper Bakery!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute take on the sketch! Glad you were able to play along with us at The Paper Bakery- hope to see you play again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great take! And I have those days (well mostly all the time!) where it seems nothing I cut is straight! Hope you a feeling better and thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun photos! Love your take on the sketch!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Paper Bakery!!!

    ReplyDelete