Friday 24 May 2013

My sweet Earth/ Keeping the best May challenge - In her element


I made this layout using the colour scheme and theme from My sweet Earth Create to live May challenge and the sketch from Keeping the best. (Both shown below). When I saw the ladybug poem over at My sweet Earth I was thrilled as I have the perfect photo..... This was taken on holidays in Denmark at a garden maze and the children were thrilled to go ladybug and butterfly hunting amongst the lavender.I mixed afew collections to get the right colour scheme, including Bella Oriental, Authentiques Curious and Kaisercrafts Marrakech.I even had some faux lavender in my stash to finish off the layout!

Im also linking up over at XOXO Scrapbooking for this month as the requirement is to use chipboard -and this is one of my beloved WOW nested chipboard circles

Creat to Live May Challenge

4 comments:

  1. What a knockout beautiful layout Renee! I love how you have mixed and matched to get such a wonderful selection of papers to enhance your photo.
    Thank you for joining in at My Sweet Earth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful page! Love how the circle emphasizes the photo! Thanks for playing along with XOXO Scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. замечательная работа! бесподобный фон и задумка с кругами!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful page! Love the colors and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Keeping the Best.

    ReplyDelete