Saturday 11 October 2014

Cest Magnifique/ Lucky 7 Factory October Challenge






This is my entry for the Cest Magnifique October sketch challenge (shown above). I have also been challenging myself to use up my supply of beautiful papers that I purchased and were just too pretty to use....  This is one of them, matched up with a whole lot of offcuts I have held onto! This sketch was just perfect for layering up offcuts and downsizing my massive collection of them haha

You can enter this challenge by linking up over at http://cestmagnifiquekits.blogspot.ca/2014/10/our-october-sketch-challenge.html

I am also entering over at the Lucky 7 Factory. They have 16 challenges going this month - with a wizard of Oz theme and this may be one of the last chances ever to win their amazing collections as they are closing down soon (devastated) This challenge is titled "ironman" and the criteria is to use hearts. I used one of my stencils to spray some hearts onto my background, and outlined them in pen to show up on the crowded background....

You can enter over at http://thelucky7factory.blogspot.com.au/

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout. Love te photos and layers! Great take on the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at C'est Magnifique!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful LO!! You have really given new life to these items in your stash!! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us for the C'est Magnifique October Sketch Challenge!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete