Monday 13 October 2014

Lasting Memories October Challenge #2


The theme this week/ last week over at Lasting memories is "beautiful friendships". I was inspired to use up all these photos from my daughters birthday party. She took them herself so the photos are a little off but she and all her friends had a great time. I will fill in the journalling afterwards....

You can enter this great challenge over at :  http://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.ca/2014/10/lm-211-beautiful-friendship.html

I used my American crafts "Best of" collection which has been invaluable for all my double pagers! Loving the way double pagers can get rid of whole photo piles quickly!

4 comments:

  1. I love that you scrapped the photographs that your daughter took. Photos don't need to be perfect, and she will love looking back on them knowing that she took them herself :) I'm not familiar with that AC paper collection but the colours are fabulous, just the right choice for a birthday party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Great pics too! The kids are all into these selfie shots, love that you got them on paper! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun for sure! Great perspective using the daughter's own photos that she took. Love these double pagers. Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories for our Friends challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always fun to see someone else's perspective. Many thanks for joining in with us on Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete