Monday 20 October 2014

MME/ Create to live October Challenge

image from http://s3.amazonaws.com/hires.aviary.com/k/mr6i2hifk4wxt1dp/14101506/6332dc53-a34a-4e74-9fd2-a1a7155f0236.png 
 Autumn 2014 Create To Live Challenge


This is my entry for the MME October sketch challenge (Sketch above).  I rotated the sketch and stretched it to a double page to accommodate 6 x 4 photos. The sketch was alot of fun to work with all the circles and he big arrows. I used my Spread your wings and fly collection kit and some photos my brother in law took while we were on holidays last year!


I am also linking up over at My Sweet Earth "Think outside the box" challenge (also shown above). I kept to the colour scheme from the moodboard and I also thought the sketch with the circles fitted the outside the box theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment