Friday 24 October 2014

My scraps and more sketch challenge #92

 


This is my entry  for the sketch challenge over at My scraps and more! Whilst I didnt have any small photos I loved playing along with the sketch and all the bright colours in my America crafts collection...

I used some photos from my daughters first gymnastics competition - their level one team (before gymnastics got so scary!!)

The sketch and challenge is over at http://myscrapsandmoresketches.blogspot.com.au/ so go and join in!!

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous page! Love all the busy prints and yet the photos still stand out! Thanks for joining us at my Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun and colorful! Thank you for joining us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Thanks for playing at My Scraps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!! So fun and colorful and full of details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun page, love all the flowers and embellies!!Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete