Sunday 5 October 2014

Stuck?! / Color me scrappy combined October challenge



This is my entry into both Stuck Sketches October challenge (http://stucksketches.blogspot.co.nz/2014/10/october-1st-challenge-and-little-extra.html)

and Color Me Scrappy October Challenge (http://color-me-scrappy.blogspot.com.au/2014/10/cms-challenge-71.html)

Both Challenges shown above.

It took me awhile to figure out what to do with this challenge... I dont have any "fall" photos, but eventually found this picture of Thai monks in my stash. When you give them food or money they sing you a blessing, all these tiny monks dressed in orange... It seemed to work well with the colour scheme!

5 comments:

  1. Great page and wow what an experience that must have been!! So glad you joined us at Stuck?I

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colour choices for you photo! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page! - love that photo too! Thanks for joining us at 'Stuck'?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great combination ! Thank you for playing at CMS !

    ReplyDelete