Friday 17 October 2014

More October Challenges





http://scraparoundtheworld.blogspot.gr/2014/10/october-2014-challenge-18-vibrant.html 

Above is this months moodboard from Scrap around the world, which I have so fallen in love with it inspired to create yet another layout based on the blacks, jewel tones and gold. This time I made a double pager (which I have been loving lately, as they use up my piles of holiday pics and keep them together on one spread!) The moodboard was created by Rachel Funnell, whose work constantly inspires me - she is just amazing with colour...

If it inspires you too, you can enter over at 

Because I love this layout so much I want to spread it around lol
I am also entering over at Lasting Memories for their 3rd October Challenge "Anything goes" (Well that makes it easy!) It can be entered over at


8 comments:

  1. I love that you've been able to create a double page. The colours on the black look amazing! Thanks for joining in at SATW :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice double page. The flowers are beautiful !! Thank you for playing at Scrap Around the World :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vibrant colours on the black background... and great job with the layering & clustering of those beautiful embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cool double page! Thank you for joining us at SATW this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love double page layouts! The colors are so vibrant against the black! Nicely done! All the best from SATW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This double pager is truly stunning! I love the colours that you've chosen, they work well against the boldness of the black cardstock.. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories - Toni LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice project with great colors :) Thank you for playing with SATW :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is beautiful! I especially loved the floral spray. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    Elizabeth Campau LMDT
    http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete