Saturday 18 April 2015

13 arts/ Red carpet studios/ Frosted designs


Today I saw the new challenge over at 13Arts - I keep meaning to play along as I always love their challenges- but they always seem to end before I get to them, so I was very determined to get this one done!! This months challenge is quite simple - to use your favourite colour. I have to say that I just love deep colours - especially this royal blue! I decided to use it with a reasonably new stencil I love, its called "Count Downey" and looks like a cityscape in numbers. I did one layer with the blue then another layer on top with modelling paste and let it drip. I decided to join in with the challenge over at Frosted Designs this fortnight - which requires the use of splatters. I splattered my royal blue quite liberally all over the layout before adding some papers and embellishments to finish. I added a funny quote of my sons and a photo.

I have also decided to enter over at Red carpet Studios. Their movie this week is "field of dreams" and the requirement is to create your own background.

8 comments:

  1. cool page! thanks for joining us at 13 arts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing page. Thanks for playing at RCS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A delightful inky mess! I love it! Thanks for sharing your wonderful layout over at Red Carpet Studios!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome. I love the monochromatic look! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! Thanks for sharing with us at Red Carpet Studios!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! This is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome page! Thanks for joining us at 13 arts!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete