Monday 27 April 2015

My scraps and more sketches - April



                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
Tonight I decided its time to finally get my last layout done for my cruise tropical travelogue album... I had a look around for a suitable single page sketch and discovered the one over at My scraps and more sketches. It worked perfectly for my few remaining materials and my single photo of the girls singing karaoke together. My blurry nighttime photography is absolutely terrible - but I just wanted to get this one in the album and stored neatly on the shelf (Its the first completely coordinated album I have made for myself and Im glad to have it put away!!!)

I am also entering this one over at Clique kits challenge because, well ,anything goes! And as its heading towards the end of the month I dont want to miss entering because I was slow to find some fancy pants products I wanted to use.... but if I have time I might sort it out.


5 comments:

  1. Love your color combination here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great feeling to complete an album! I like your flowers and fish...thanks so much for playing along with My Scraps & More sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your embellies! We have to scrap the not so great photos too!! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps and More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't blame you for scrapping the R not so good photo, I do this too. We are recording memories and that's what matters. Fabulous page! Thanks for sharing with us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with My Scraps & More sketches!

    ReplyDelete