Tuesday 21 April 2015

D lish scraps April challege




             
Its been raining for days and this photo is shocking but its all I can seem to manage right now!! This gorgeous moodboard is the april challenge over at D - lish scraps and its stunning. I got a little frustrated with this one as I have gold feathers and doilies but just cant find them anywhere... I even set aside a doilie the other day and it has magically disappeared... guess I should organise my scrapping stuff a little better!

I had this awesome photo which was perfect for the challenge colours and the background which I had made for something else but the stencilling wasnt quite right - but colours perfect for this and worked around what I could find. I have to say that deep colours are often very hard to get hold of. I tend to use alot of deep blues and purples and can never find them for projects...

4 comments:

  1. To cute loving page and great take on the sketch. Thank you for joining us at D-Lish this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photo, lovely take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at D-lish Scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page, cute photo too. Thanks for joining in with us at D-Lish Scraps this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your background work. Thanks for joining in at D-Lish Scraps this month.

    ReplyDelete