Friday 24 April 2015

Scraps n Pieces April

While blog stalking Athanasia (She is amazing!!) I came across the challenge site Scraps n Pieces - I hadnt seen this one before, and had to press translate to read it but was totally mesmerised by this months mood board.... The picture of the city with the masking is just stunning and wanted a layout just like it, except for the small fact that I dont exactly have those colours, stencil or anything to mask BUT I did my best anyway!!



I took inspiration from the being me, the purples and blues and the city background. I started with my trusty "count downey" template which I am completely and utterly in love with and stencilled with hues of blue and purple, added some matching photos of myself and built it up from there with items from my scraps bag. This is what I ended up with:


6 comments:

  1. Hi! Your background looks amazing! Love the colors too! A fabulous take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning take on the moodboard!!!! This background is really gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at ScrapsNPieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree with Melenia! Your background is truly amazing! Thank you for playing along with us at SnP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this backround !!!! You have done a great work here!!! Thank you so much for sharing your page at Scraps N Pieces!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Renee I think it was for the best that you didn't have a matching stencil or mask !! I love what you did with your background,the colors are great and the outcome is unique !! A beautiful entry, thank you for joining us at Scraps n Pieces this month !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This background is amazing! Beautiful page!!! Thanks for joining us at SnP

    ReplyDelete