Wednesday 15 April 2015

Scrapmuch/ Off the rails April

 

Latest Mood Palette         

This week I decided to combine two challenges. I fell totally in love with this months colour palette over at Off the rails and wanted to give it a go, green, pink, sparkles and all.... I had the perfect glitter paper to make it work. I combined it with the first sketch for this month over at Scrapmuch and made a double with some photos from our Melbourne Cup dress up a few years back! Although I did find some photos with green in them that matched the papers alot better I decided that these fit more with the theme. I used several elements from both mood boards including circles, parties, limes, and eye make up (I was wearing extra that day in an attempt to cover up a black eye that my baby boy gave me when he headbutted me the day before - ouch!)

13 comments:

  1. I love Melbourne Cup! Such a fun, well balanced double layout. Thank you for playing along with our challenge at Off The Rails Scrapbooking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun and colourful layout, great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous interpretation of our mood boards. Thank you for joining us over at OTR xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout. Thanks so much for using the sketch at Scrap Mch?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great double page layout!! Thanks for playing along in the ScrapMuch? sketch challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Fun! Love your take on the sketch
    Thank you for joining us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is FABULOUS - LOOOOVE the line of embellies down the edge of the paper...perfect colours for our Off the Rails challenge, too....thanks so much for sharing with us this month:):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful! Great to see a double page spread! Thanks for joining in at OTR.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great combination of two challenges! Love that you've scrapped yourself as well! Awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful colours!! love the flowers and embellies that spread across both pages. Thank you for playing with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun layout and I love the Chevron patterns. Thanks for playing with us at Off The Rails Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love double-page layouts and yours is fabulous! Thank you for joining in on the fun at Off the Rails Scrapbooking this month!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like a fun day! Love the pop of colour and the pretty flower embellies. Thanks for playing along at Scrapmuch? this month.

    ReplyDelete