Sunday 19 April 2015

Prima BAP/ Berry71Bleu





2015 April bap keren


For this layout I decided to combine this months Prima Build a page sketch  - designed by Keren Tamir with the gorgeous spring moodboard over at Berry71Bleu and the beautiful Prima Fairy Rhymes collection...

I was inspired by the pinks and peaches from the moodboard, as well as the lovely florals and I used twine to represent the twigs from the nest. I flipped the sketch and followed it reasonably closely! I went over the flowers with golden glitter.

Prima products used:
Fairy Rhymes collection paper pad
Fairy Rhymes collection flowers

I added this lovely photo from my childhood - Looking at a bug on my arm lol

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous.. so pretty..

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI this is simply stunning, thank you so much for joining us this month with our challenge here at Berry71Bleu x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, this is so sweet and lovely! Gorgeous details! Thank you for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and soft and delicate! Beautiful page! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet page. The colors & overall design are soft & delicate & go beautifully with the photo. Excellent work & thanks for joining us at Berry71Bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful photo and gorgeous layout. Great details! Thanks so much for joining us at Berry71bleu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I LOVE the photo and the flower clusters are fantastic! Thanks for joining the Berry71Bleu Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful project! Love the photo and delicate composition! Thank you for joining Berry71Bleu Challenge:)xxSylwia

    ReplyDelete