Monday 1 April 2013

Berry71bleu March Challenge- You colour my world


 First of all I have to say this is one of my favourite layouts so far - I love these photoreal backgrounds (by DCWV) but have been pretty unsure how to use alot of them! Something just clicked inspiration-wise by the challenge requirements that had me combining such a colourful background with (painted) chipboard. I think the layout captures perfectly the fun and chaos of a roadtrip with the kids, and these photos were taken a couple of years ago on our way to the floriade (flower) festival in Canberra so the floral aspect works really well too. Oh, and Im still loving my graphic 45 sugar plum fairies hahaha

I created this layout for Berry71bleu March challenge - titled you colour my world:

http://berry71bleu.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/hello-beautifulby-marivic.html

 The challenge is to create a layout about someone you love (well thats easy!) inspired by the following pictures and containing paint.


The layout uses:

DCWV Photoreal stack background
Twiddleybitz fairy border
Kaisercraft gold paint
Kaisercraft fairy tales butterfly
Graphic 45 Nutcracker sweet fussy cut fairies
Thickers letter stickers
Afew other items from my stash....

1 comment:

  1. You did capture the vibrant fun of that trip just right with this page. The big smiles on your kids faces go perfectly with the bright theme of the layout! Excellent take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Berry71Bleu!

    ReplyDelete