Monday 22 April 2013

Keeping the best sketch 58/ Scrap your story #8 - Grubby


I made this layout using the awesome sketch over at Keeping the best shown below. I really loved this sketch, and took the opportunity to use up a stack of my offcuts! My scraps stash is looking so much tidier now hahaha. I also incorporated the Scrap your story challenge #8 to use stitching in your layout. I incorporated these faux stitching rubons by DCWV. I matched the layout with a picture of my daughter at 2 after she had drawn all over herself. I think it really suited the style of the layout.


7 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch and I love all the different stitches. Neat way to use up scraps too. Thanks for playing along at SYS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool way to use up scraps, and I love those rub-ons. I have stamps that are similar and really should pull them out more often. Thanks for playing along at SYS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness! what a cool layout!! I love all those little bits of stitching too! thanks for playing with us at SYS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those rubons!!! Thanks for playing along at SYS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Wow! Love all of this!!!! I extra love the stitching! Thanks for playing at Scrap Your Story!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOOOVE the stitched accents! :) :) Thanks for joining us this week at Scrap Your Story!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very beautiful ! Thanks for joining us at Keeping the Best !

    ReplyDelete