Saturday 13 April 2013

Words or whatever March puzzle challenge - New Zealand (Waitomo caves hotel)


This layout was created for the Words or whatever March puzzle challenge - including the following shapes in your layout:

                                                                                     I definately found this one quite a challenge! I started by buying some Tim Holtz distress ink and testing it out on a DCWV neutrals cardstock to make the blot. From there I went looking for some photos to match up with it and came up with these few from New Zealand 2010. The Waitomo caves hotel was just amazing, it had an old fashioned charm that made you feel like you had travelled to the past. I took these few pictures of our room, with its floral wallpaper and 4 poster bed as I was so in love with the place. I added some stamps, some newly purchased Prima washi tape  and the WOW New Zealand chipboard title and thats the finished result. Heres hoping to win some chipboard- I really love their designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment