Saturday 13 April 2013

My Minds eye April challenge - cousins at play


I created this layout for the April My minds eye challenge, using the My minds eye Lost and found Portobello road paper collection (As well as some Thickers and Kaisercraft letters). I love the way the colours in this collection work with the background of the photos, letting the subjects stand out. Actually I just love this collection full stop! The theme for this challenge was something funny. These photos were taken by my sister at Christmas when her devilish son looked like he was giving his cousin a cuddle, then proceeded to strangle, wrestle and whack him with the chair, while cackling fiendishly! My son just sat there calmly rolling his eyes so it was quite a funny  moment!

I am also entering this layout at Red Carpet Studios challenges for April #31. The challenge is to use frames - inspired by movie frames. The RCS challenge gave me a couple of ideas, but the first was to use the frame around the  photos above cut out from another paper. I quite like the effect!

No comments:

Post a Comment