Saturday 27 April 2013

My minds eye April 15th sketch challenge - Slovenia


I made this layout for the April MME sketch challenge. I decided to use this photo taken at Lake Bled, Slovenia whilst rowing back from the island. I loved Slovenia - I never even knew the country existed, but after travelling there I was mesmerised. I have never seen water that colour outside of a tropical island and for such a small country it had an immense amount of beauty, from the lakes and gorges to the alps to the villages, castles and karst. It was truly an amazing place to visit. I think this layout, using MME Lost and found Portobello Road collection lets he photo shine. The journalling is very simple, and asks Slovenia - Could this be the most beautiful country in the world?
The sketch is below, and makes use of the trend for banners:

Ronda Palazzari MME April Sketch 

Im also submitting this layout  to The paper girls - travel theme. Despite not being eligible due to living overseas its nice to put myself out there and hopefully help to inspire others the same way Ive been inspired since starting online.

1 comment: