Thursday 4 April 2013

Lasting Memories challenge 133 - Fashion at 5


I created this layout for the Lasting memories challenge number 133 - requiring old fashioned photos. I was a little stumped as I recently moved house and most of the very old ones are sitting at my mothers in a different state. This was one my father had scanned which I had a copy of.... its me around 5, in one of those awesome 80s dresses! It took me a long time to match items to the layout but Im pretty happy with the result.....

I used the following items:

My minds eye Lost and found background
Graphic 45 Nutcracker sweet paper
Ruby rock it Le jardin ribbon
My minds eye lace
Kaisercraft class of 87 paper pad 6.5 inch
American crafts 5th and frolic paper pad
Kaisercraft check in collection letters
Forever in time flocked chipboard number 5
craft peg and twine from the stash

3 comments:

  1. Hi Renee!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lasting Memories this week! I love your "Fashion at 5" title! ;) All of your cutouts are so fun! Great layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout. It all works so great together especailly like the paper doll element

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww... So cute! Great LO... I love all the elements and colours!
    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.. Toni - LMDT

    ReplyDelete