Monday 8 April 2013

JAI #16 theme challenge - LOVE


This layout was created for the Just add ink challenge #16 -themed just add siblings... luckily of sibling photos I have thousands (my three children). I really love the colour in these photos, taken on Garden Island for NYE 2010/2011 the kids found a swing and were posing together. The pictures were taken on my phone....

Embellishments are Kaisercraft sweet nothings, nested flower punches, Twiddleybitz chipboard, Tattered angels glimmermist

Papers used are Paper house impressions paper pad (I love the colours in this somewhat obscure collection) and Kaisercraft paper pad (litlte words)

5 comments:

  1. Dear Renee,
    MATE THIS IS A TOP PICK in the making!!! I can feel it! LOve all the embellishments, the bike, the bird, wow those flowers, and of course that picture which makes it all shine! AMAZING!!
    SMiles SHArnee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how your chipboard embellishments anchor your layout, very pretty, thanks for joining in this month's JAI Scrapbook challenge- Ruthy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I really love the chipboard too. Great layout - the photos are so cute! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous LO and love the chipboard elements Im a sucker for chipboard myself but so impressed youve actually used it and not just hoarded it lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I have ridiculous amounts of hoarded things but I love how these challenges are a good incentive to change my projects from "this photo isnt good enough for my hoarded supplies" to "I want to win so lets make it good enough"!

      Delete