Saturday 27 April 2013

Sketches in thyme #109 - Once upon a time


This is my entry for Sketches in thyme #109, and it was a long time coming! I started with the sketch, and decided to take the opportunity to use these gorgeous blown up photos of my daughter eating a chip so daintily.... I got the papers together, glued on the base and then stopped! I jst could not work out how to make it work! I put it aside for days, then afew more days and another couple before a flash of inspiration hit, and I finished it off with some star confetti, Disney princess stickers and a title cut from my beloved DCWV Once upon a time stack, Im finally happy with it - just not very experienced with 2 pagers, even though I love them, especially as I have so many series of photos to use! So glad I got this one done as I really do adore these pictures..... Sketch below!

 

Papers used include DCWV neutrals stack, DCWV Stardust stack, DCWV Once upon a time stack, Kaisercraft Magic happens and American crafts 5th frolic

2 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch! Love the photos. Thank you for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your participation in Sketches In Thyme, gorgeous LO! kisses

    ReplyDelete