Monday 8 April 2013

White with 1 - April challenge - untitled


This is my attempt at the WW1 April challenge, and I have to say, I find these challenges extremely difficult! I finally found some photos containing yellow after a long search and followed the sketch given below:

WHITE + YELLOW + SKETCH (below)

I used the following materials:

Creativ cardstock in yellow, white
Kaisercraft paper pad "check in"
American crafts Amy tangerine stack
DCWV stardust stack
Twine
Bella felt embellishment

6 comments:

  1. WOW....Love your take on the sketch....love the sun...Thanks for joining in with us at WW1. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this one challenging too Renee, I'm not so good with sketches! Thanks for joining in at White With 1 xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool idea with the hook and banner effect...thanks for playing along this month at WW1

    ReplyDelete
  4. your LO is so funny and bright !
    thanks for playing with us at WW1 !

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think you did really well with this challenge - your page is very creative - lovely work and thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete