Wednesday 10 April 2013

Lasting memories #134 - Grub


I made this layout for the Lasting memories challenge 134 - childhood memories. I was going to do a photo from my childhood (I only have a couple) but just couldnt get inspired or connect with the photo, so after a couple of days staring at a blank page with a icture in the middle I gave up and scrapped one of my children... These photos represent my son very well, he is a piglet.... his favourite thing is food and he can eat non stop. The photos show he dripped his ice cream all over the ground while he licks the lid and fingers, he then dipped his grubby fingers into the spilled ice cream for more, dirt and all.

Im also entering this layout at The paper nest dolls challenge

I used Kaisercraft patterned papers and Creativ cardstock on this layout!

7 comments:

  1. love how fun and fresh this layout it! The photos are just darling! Great take on our challenge...thanks for joining us this week at Lasting Memories!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.. so cute! love the pics, very cheeky! And the pp is perfect!
    Thanks for sharing this with us at Lasting Memories! Toni - LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bold bright colors backed by the black. really pops. Thanks for sharing with us at lasting memories

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being featured! Your LO is fabulous!!! Love the paper colors, bright and cheery perfect for those great pictures!
    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.
    ClaireR -LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the layout.... thank you for sharing with us at The Paper Nest Dolls.... xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there!! Hope you have checked out the Lasting Memories blog lately. You have a few honors over there! :) Good for you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michele I saw the featured layouts when I got afew extra views but hadnt seen the prize draw! How exciting - have only been entering for a couple of weeks so its all new!

      Delete