Thursday 18 April 2013

Lets get sketchy #1 - Quad bike


This is my very late version of Lets get sketchy April #1! I pulled these photos out when the sketch was first released but has taken me a hell of a long time to try to get a colour scheme for them - theres something about the pale greens and browns which I find very difficult to work with. In the end I bit the bullet and went mostly black and white with a touch of blues and reds from the bike and clothing (using some more offcuts from previous projects). The sketch is shown below:

                                                                                       
I used DCWV neutrals stack cardstock, American crafts Amy Tangerine, Bella rock chick circles, CSI coordinates #66 by Michelle Singh, Kaisercraft timeless and Teresa Collins off the edge collections. I also used Thickers letter stickers....

9 comments:

  1. Fun photos and great job using the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy Renee.. I love your photos and how you worked with the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you chose well! The colours work with your pictures really nicely. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great "man" page, love the photos, thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this layout, Renee! Great use of the chevron papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the sketch! I love the color scheme you decided on, it makes the pictures really pop. Thanks for joining in at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job with the sketch - love the colours! Thanks for playing at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great take on the sketch.. fab fun photos... thanks for playing along at LGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. It turned out cute! Thanks for playing along at LGS!

    ReplyDelete