Tuesday 16 April 2013

Another freaking scrappy challenge - When you say jump....


When I saw this sketch for April 15 - I knew exactly which photo I could crop to size. This picture was taken at Isle of Pines during a cruise, and when I printed them we were offered 6x8 for the price of 4x6 so I have afew of these pictures just hanging around as they are generally a little big for most pages. This sketch is definately not my usual style but  I gave it a go. I used American crafts -Amy Tangerine, Creativ cardstock, Kaisercraft letters , DCWV endless summer stack and Bella rock chick papers. The sketch from Another freaking scrappy challenge is below:

3 comments:

  1. Yuu did a beautiful page with the sketch, nice how you incorparated the circles! Thanks for playing along at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Renee, love your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along at AFSC

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful photo! really impossible for me.... :O
    Great use of the sketch.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Eli (Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge)

    ReplyDelete