Friday 19 April 2013

Scrap our stash April challenge #2 - Zorb



I made this layout for the April Scrap our stash challenge shown below:



When I saw the 2 square photo layout I searched through my photo piles for two which could be cropped to a square and would tell (all of) a story.... I came up with these photos of when I tried zorbing with my daughter in NZ. Only problem when trying to make a layout was the wildly differing colours in them! I tried a whole stack of different papers and ended up using my trusty vintage grunge collection from Craft concepts. As an added bonus this one even had a pre made circle.... I also used afew of my CSI printables by Michele Singh  from case 66 and some buttons that were laying around on the floor (bonus)

10 comments:

  1. Fantastic interpretation of the sketch and great job matching the papers with the photos! Love the "point" stickers layered onto the photos! Thank you so much for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch! Never heard of zorbing, cool! Thanks for joining us in the Challenge over at Scrap Our Stash!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun page! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely take on the sketch and fun use of the buttons! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great job on the sketch and using your stash!! Thanks for playing along with SOS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there Renee down under; We love to see Australia participating with Europe and America in this awesome hobby!
    I have no idea what zorbing means but I guess you got into that ball-thing? The LO looks really good and you made
    a huge circle I like, too.

    DT La Vikinga / Charlotta at Scrap Our Stash

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes zorbing is the brilliant New Zealand invention of sitting in a ball in a puddle of water and rolling down the hill! It was alot of fun to try but looks pretty bizarre!

      Delete
  7. I think you did a great job interpreting the sketch, I love your LO! Thanks for joining us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The grunge looks great with your photos! Thanks for taking the April SOS sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks fun! I love that giant print background paper you chose - it works really well with the pics and subject!

    xoxo
    Lindsey @ sos

    ReplyDelete