Thursday 11 April 2013

Stuck on U/ My sweet Earth April - Crystal chamber


This is the first time Ive combined two challenges, but they just worked so well together.... For this layout I used the sketch from Stuck on U sketches shown below:




                                                                                                    
And I used the colour scheme/ Inspiration from My sweet Earth:

                                                                                          I used a photo of me in Swarovski Crystal World (Austria) as I felt it fitted the colour scheme and 'dream' theme.

5 comments:

  1. Renee . . ..how beautiful your layout is and matches the inspiration so well!
    Thank you so much for linking up over at My Sweet Earth and sharing,good luck!
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty page,I love the flowers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Renee, sorry it's taken a wee while to get around, but gee, your interpretation of the sketch is great. I love the colour palette, the fussing cutting, and the wee fence is perfect. Thanks for joining our sketch challenge at SOUS! Hope to see you again xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Renee what a pretty layout and joining the two challenges worked really well for you. Thank you for joining in at My Sweet Earth.

    ReplyDelete