Wednesday 17 April 2013

scrapfriends colour challenge #12 - Toboggan slide






This layout was made for the colour challenge (12)  over at Scrapfriends. The palette is below:

I used a few photos from tobogganing, which had just a hint of yellow. I had an idea in my mind of how I wanted this layout to look, but just couldnt get anywhere near it with the few materials I had! Oh well, next time....

I used a few random items from the stash along with a couple of leftover CSI coordinates from this week designed by Michelle Singh

1 comment:

  1. It looks really cool [no pun intended!!!]...your frame with the numbers is FAB...& love your bit of 'splatters' on the bg...it can be frustrating when you have a picture in your mind & it turns out differently on the page....I've worked out you've just gotta go with what's happening & enjoy the process:):) LOVE all your photos, too - I'm a great fan of multi photo LOs:):) thanks for joining in at SF:):)

    ReplyDelete