Saturday 20 April 2013

Kaisercraft Saturday sketch April #3- Sweet


I made this layout using Kaisercraft Saturday sketch April #3 shown below:


I found this cute photo of my daughter in her French nightgown I bought her - it reminds me of wee willie winkie! I found these lovely Tigerlily papers in my collection - had just been waiting for a photo that could match them and this one is nicely black and white! I followed the sketch and used the following items:

Kaisercraft Tigerlily patterned paper P802 blossom
Kaisercraft Tigerlily patterned paper P806 pomegranate
fussy cut butterfly from Kaisercraft bubblegum hills collection 
Live embellishment from Kaisercraft Le chateau collection
Twiddlybitz chipboard
Vines fussy cut from Craft concepts sweet surprises collection

3 comments:

  1. Fabbo sketch, an awesome Kaisercraft collection to create with and team it up with a gorgeous photo of your daughter ... and just like that ... a very special layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely LO, those papers do match the photo so well.

    ReplyDelete