Wednesday 10 April 2013

Lets get sketchy April week 2 - perfect day


I love this sketch from Tabitha Triplett at  Lets get sketchy, the perfect opportunity to scrap one of my enlargements. AsI love enlarging my favourite photos I always have quite afew.... The sketch is below:


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
This was such a beautiful photo I just had to show it off, and as I have been scrapping my Floriade photos lately I may as well continue and get them done...

The patterned papers are all Kaisercraft, everything else from the stash!

8 comments:

  1. too cute love the bicycle! thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your adaptation to the sketch! Lovely products used on your layout! She's a cutie pie! Thanks so much for playing along at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch! I love your colors and your large photo. Thanks for joining in at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used a larger photo and your soft elements are just perfect for your layout. Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. really fab layers of colours with great take on the LGS sketch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your take on the sketch. Your change ups really make that cute photo of your daughter shine! Thanks for playing along with us this week at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute layout - love the bicycle die cut! Thanks for playing at let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for playing at LGS! Nice job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete