Saturday 27 April 2013

Scrap your story April challenge 9/ Prima build a page entry - Let it snow

This is my entry for Scrap your story #9 - more than 2 lines of journalling. I used Primas April build a page sketch as inspiration, shown below. The sketch had a few snowflakes so I decided to go with these photos of us getting ready to go summer snowboarding in Austria. I used Primas lifetime collection and a Kaisercraft 13th hour transparency with some stickers, paints and stamping....

April 2013 BAP Lene

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful design. Great papers and cute photos all make a wonderful layout. Thanks for playing along at SYS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the effect of the transparency on this layout. Beautifully done. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Your Story this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome take on that sketch! LOVE all the journaling too! Thanks for joining us on our journaling challenge this week at Scrap Your Story!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete